Hi, has anyone here made sound work on qemu with 9front as a guest with either a linux, windows or bsd host? I have been trying it on a Linux (amd64) and windows host, each attempt has been the same, a plan 9 environment with no audio devices (nothing in '#A0' or no /dev/audio)  Here is what I have tried so far.  qemu-system-x86_64 -hda 9front.img  -boot d -vga std -m 768 -device sb16 qemu-system-x86_64 -hda 9front.img  -boot d -vga std -m 768 -device AC97 qemu-system-x86_64 -hda 9front.img -enable-kvm -boot d -vga std -m 2512 -cpu host -soundhw ac97 qemu-system-x86_64 -hda 9front.img -enable-kvm -boot d -vga std -m 2512 -cpu host -device intel-hda -device hda-duplex None of these seem to error out, the guest still starts fine.  I have been testing ina live environment as well as an already installed environment, audio works on 9front if I run the OS on baremetal, though. I realize this isn't exactly an important thing to get working, but I really want to.