On March 23, 2021, Russ Cox wrote: > Once I have had time to go through the details on my end, > I will update Plan 9 from User Space (plan9port) to match. I've updated both plan9port and the Plan 9-derived Go libraries at 9fans.net/go to use the MIT license text. The Unix ports of utf, fmt, regexp, bio, and mk at swtch.com/planport/unix are now MIT too. For the record, anyone who has modified copies of plan9port or the Go libraries is welcome to consider all earlier versions to be available under the new MIT license as well for purposes of changing the license carried by your forked copies. At this point I believe I have excised all mention of the Lucent Public License from all Plan 9-derived code I control, except for one historical mention in the root plan9port LICENSE file. If you find anything I missed, please mail me off-list (rsc@swtch.com). Thanks! Best, Russ ------------------------------------------ 9fans: 9fans Permalink: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/Tf20bce89ef96d4b6-M14b5cf44845d83a461fd2f6e Delivery options: https://9fans.topicbox.com/groups/9fans/subscription