On 10/25/20 3:28 PM, hiro wrote: > On 10/25/20, Wes Kussmaul wrote: >> That's strange. What happens when you click? >> >> Try optimocracy.org > is it coincidence that the IP this points to also hosts kussmaul.net > and assfag.com ? Ugh. Not a coincidence, a mistake. We use three hosting services; optimocracy.org is on one that hasn't been attended to in a while. I set it up myself and haven't bothered my very capable team with it. Hiro, thank you for pointing this out. I'll have our hosting director move all our domains from that services and issue the coup de grace to our relationship with them. I assure you, we have no connection to assfag.com and never heard of the domain before this. Wes *Wes Kussmaul* *Reliable Identities, Inc.* an Authenticity Enterprise 738 Main Street Waltham, MA 02451 USA t: +1 781 790 1674 m: +1 781 330 1881 e: wes@ReliableID.com Learn About Authenticity This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. The integrity and security of this message cannot be assured unless it is digitally signed by the PEN of an identity certificate with an IDQA score that is sufficient for your purposes.