it probably doesn't work with newer go as it isn't well maintained. there is no replacement for real git right now. a contribution to git9 to do this would be welcome. On Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 22:33 wrote: > Since having the git rc script in either /bin/amd64, $home/bin or > $home/bin/rc didnt work > i just had it put it in the same directory that i was running go get from > it results in this ... > > term% go get github.com/henesy/disco > # cd .; git clone -- https://github.com/henesy/disco /usr/glenda/go/src/ > github.com/henesy/disco > rc: git:2: syntax error > package github.com/henesy/disco: exit status: 'git 569: syntax error' > > Do I have the wrong git? I compared this rc git wrapper to the one found > on 9legacy and it looks the same. > > > *9fans * / 9fans / see discussions > + participants > + delivery options > Permalink > >