From: umbraticus@prosimetrum.com
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] hackathon the next: locations needed
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 21:24:24 +1300	[thread overview]

Some have mentioned a desire to come to New Zealand.
I don't know about accessible and affordable, but it would
be fun. If enough people are interested in coming this far
I have already indicated I am very prepared to be your man
on the ground, secure a space, network, plan &c.

August is possible but I would be most at everyone's disposal
between 6 and 21 July or between 28 Sept and 13 October.

I am in Auckland. It might be nice to seclude ourselves
somewhere picturesque and remote but if people arrive
at different times or whatever possibly best to hack here
and then those who wish to venture further afield and make
the most of coming all this way can do so before/after.

Let me know what you think,

umbraticus