From: cinap_lenrek@felloff.net
To: 9front@9front.org
Subject: Re: [9front] Install to NVMe (MNT Reform)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 09:29:24 +0200	[thread overview]

> Hello,

> I have read about the installation of 9front on NVMe on
> http://helpful.cat-v.org/Blog/2022/07/12/0/. Unfortunately, when I run
> inst/start, there is only /dev/sdM0/ to choose from. On startup and when
> I look at /dev and sysinfo, sdN0 is listed, so it should at least be
> recognized. Is there a way to use this sdN0 to install 9front to?

try running "pci" command to see if the nvme drive shows up
on the pci bus.

iirc there where some nvme drives that had some issues with
the pcie controller of the mnt reform.

also, you have literally provided no information about the
system. like are there any error messages/prints maybe during
boot?

--
cinap