2021-07-27 7:21 GMT, Eckard Brauer : > Just a few weeks ago, I had some mailing with Kemal for that topic, as > he tried to help me on that. My little understanding reached it's end > early, and unfortunately we had no luck getting the card to work > finally, but Kemal already did some patches I tried out. correct. (except for the few weeks part, it has been months :)) just now i cleaned up those patches and now i have a diff that should work. it can be applied with `ape/patch -p0 < diff.txt` this diff might work with 3160, but requires normal additions like pci ids etc. PLUS this line: " if(ctlr->type == Type7260){" being changed to " if(ctlr->type == Type7260 || ctlr->type == Type3160){ hope it works.