From: hiro <23hiro@gmail.com>
To: 9front <9front@9front.org>
Subject: [9front] Re: mini hackathon
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 16:15:09 +0100	[thread overview]

There are still some details that we can decide on together, so to
find a good consensus please try to attend the jitsi call tonight at
23:00 UTC / 0:00 CET
https://jitsi.pulpie.xyz/gridchat

So far 8 people have indicated their interest to join. Three of us
live in a <3hour radius (zerous, qwx, me), but 3 are coming from
further away and might have less degrees of freedom. Let's discuss
their and other special needs tonight. Two I do not know yet, so
hopefully we can make an introduction round (maybe show off your rio
fork's color scheme or similar atrocities to set the mood).

Please be aware that sleeping opportunities are not provided. but we
can discuss tonight if some want to try and book the same hotel/hostel
together.