I want to create a web page where I can execute an OCaml expression that mentions a prebuilt user-defined library. I find the following example in the js_of_ocaml/toplevel repository: https://github.com/ocsigen/js_of_ocaml/tree/master/toplevel/examples/eval Can I extend this example so that the toplevel is compiled with a user-defined library? The attached program contains the following where the first three files are copied from the example in the js_of_ocaml/toplevel repository. toplevel/ -- dune -- eval.ml -- index.html -- fac/ -- dune -- fac.ml I intend that fac.ml is compiled as a library and I want to use it in the toplevel. I added "fac" in the libraries stanza of the toplevel dune file (as in the attached file): (executables (names eval) (libraries fac js_of_ocaml-compiler js_of_ocaml-toplevel) (link_flags (:standard -linkall)) (preprocess (pps js_of_ocaml-ppx))) Naturally, fac.ml is compiled and I can use it in the eval.ml, but it is not visible from the toplevel. I included the following part in the index.html (as in the attached file):
but the output says: File "/dev/fake_stdin", line 2, characters 6-12: Error: Unbound module Fac Thank you in advance. -- Kenichi Asai