Dear OCaml developers: We are glad to announce BuckleScript[1], a backend for the OCaml compiler which emits JavaScript. The project's goal is to bridge the OCaml and JavaScript ecosystems in a seamless way. As examples of that vision, using BuckleScript, OCaml users can use Chrome Dev Tools to debug OCaml code, while Javascript users can use OCaml libraries as plain npm[2] packages. The project is inspired by js_of_ocaml[3], and the differences are documented here[4]. While it is not production-ready yet, we've reached a point in the development where we feel comfortable encouraging you to try it and share your feedback with us. [1]: https://github.com/bloomberg/bucklescript/ [2]: https://www.npmjs.com/ [3]: http://ocsigen.org/js_of_ocaml/ [4]: https://bloomberg.github.io/bucklescript/Differences-from-js_of_ocaml.html