(Resending because my From address was wrong.) On 2022-01-19 16:54, Sébastien Hinderer writes: > Is it possible to start a thread by e-mail (not just to respond to > existing threads). I had no idea, so I looked it up and found this post (about another discourse): https://discourse.julialang.org/t/discourse-as-a-mailing-list/57 For the OCaml discourse, I guess this would me sending an email to ocaml+xxx@discoursemail.com, where xxx is the short name of the category of the discussion to start. Of course the next question is: what are those names? If they are the same as the url used online, I think we have: - learning for Learning - community for Community - eco for Ecosystem - site-feedback for Site Feedback I don’t know if it’s possible to also assign tags when starting discussions. Best, Alan