The Computer Science Department at California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) invites applicants for several full-time, tenure track positions as Assistant Professors of Computer Science with the appointments beginning in August 2019. The department seeks experts in all areas. CSUF values and is dedicated to the goal of building a diverse community. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate through their teaching, research or service that they can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our community. To apply: https://hr.fullerton.edu/diversity/job-openings/ft/10589BR_computer_science.asp Let me know if you have any questions. Best regards, Doina Dr. Doina Bein Associate Professor Department of Computer Science California State University, Fullerton Email: dbein@fullerton.edu Web: ecs.fullerton.edu/~dbein Tel: +1 (657) 278 4822 Fax: +1 (657) 278 7168 “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun and snap! The job’s a game.” - Mary Poppins