Several Assistant Professor or Associate Professor positions are opening at Heriot-Watt University, with a focus on the following areas: verification/programming languages, computer security, or data science. Link for further details, and how to apply: https://jobs.hw.ac.uk/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&p_svid=22112&p_spid=1112032 Application deadline: 12th May. We invite bright researchers with expertise and a strong publication record in one of the following: programming languages, semantics, static analysis, type systems, proof theory, verification, formal methods, distributed systems, and parallel computation. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Dr Ekaterina Komendantskaya Associate Professor in Computer Science School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences Earl Mountbatten Building [ building 21, office G26 ] Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh, UK, EH14 4AS +44 (0)131 451 8283 http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ek19/