I am hoping something already exists in Ocaml rather than create new bindings. Den tis 19 feb. 2019 06:50Robert Roessler skrev: > Malcolm Matalka wrote: > > Hello, > > > > I'm trying to implement verification of JWT's signed with RS256 and > > having some trouble finding the crypto library I should use for this. > > Nocrypt and CryptoKit are the obvious choices by searching opam, however > > neither of them seem to quite have what I'm looking for. RS256 is RSA > > with SHA256 and something called PKCS1v1.5 for padding. I see both of > > these libraries have RSA options but it doesn't seem possible to specify > > the hashing algorithm. Nocrypto has a PKCS1v1.5 module in the RSA > > module but no hash. When I call [sig_decode] on my message I get back > > a message text but it also doesn't seem to match what I'm expecting. > > > > My input is the message, the signed signature, and the public key, and > > I'd like to know verify these match correctly. > > > > I really don't know much about crypto and am just trying to implement a > > spec. Anyone have a suggestion for what library I should use? Am I > > just missing something? > > > > Thanks, > > /Malcolm > > Have you looked at Crypto++ (aka CryptoPP)? It is a fairly complete > library with "lots" of users. > > https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Main_Page > > Regards, > -- > Robert Roessler > robertr@rftp.com > http://www.rftp.com >