Hi all, Just to let you know that I spent a time to re-implement the IRC protocol in OCaml and to deploy a simple MirageOS as a logger to save discussions into a Git repository. The bot is currently deployed, the explanation is available here: https://github.com/dinosaure/cri/tree/master/unikernel And used for #mirage@irc.libera.chat It's a nice example about MirageOS/unikernel and I may deploy one to save #ocaml@irc.libera.chat as whitequark already does with her bot. Thanks, Le ven. 18 juin 2021 à 11:48, Gabriel Scherer a écrit : > Dear Adrien (and list), > > Thanks for taking care of the migration! > > I don't use IRC regularly anymore (it eats my time and makes my content > hard to find again), but I have made good use of whitequark's excellent IRC > log services over the last decade > https://freenode.irclog.whitequark.org/ocaml/ > > Currently the log looks like #ocaml on freenode is still being logged, but > this channel is now empty. > (Of course logs still exist for any past discussions.) > > Is there a similar log service for the libera.chat channel? > whitequark's webpage has a "Contact whitequark if your channel migrated to > another network" message, has anyone done so for #ocaml? (If not, I just > cc-ed whitequark.) > > Best > > > On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 10:35 AM Adrien Nader wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> Hopefully this is the last part of the story. >> >> Yotam Barnoy has set up the discord bot to use libera.chat. >> >> The matrix bridge is unofficially available now. The schema has changed >> and is now #ocaml:libera.chat . Some downtime should be expected in the >> near future but the fact is that the bridge is available. >> >> If you have control over something that still mentions freenode.net, >> please update it to use libera.chat instead. >> >> Thanks, >> >> -- >> Adrien >> > -- Romain Calascibetta - http://din.osau.re/