It's a while since I've done a project with OCaml, though I used it a lot a decade or more back. But now I have something for which I think OCaml is the perfect tool. It does involve relying on a few crypto primitives, though, and I see on ocaml.org that there are now a good number of crypto packages on offer. In my case, I just need a decent hash, access to AES both as a pure cipher and with the usual modes, and subsequently decent elliptic curve signature and key exchange. Are there packages that provides access to decent implementations of these things, and are currently well maintained? Thanks a lot! Joshua --