Hi Joshua, Allow me to recommend the formally verified cryptography from the Everest project. We support a wide variety of algorithms so hopefully your needs would be met. We have official OCaml bindings, available via `opam install hacl-star`. And we can easily extend the OCaml bindings if there's a C algorithm that hasn't been exposed via OCaml yet. Those bindings are used by Tezos' blockchain, which I hope provides a good endorsement that they are "production ready". Best, Jonathan On 5/18/21 9:51 AM, Joshua Guttman wrote: > It's a while since I've done a project with OCaml, > though I used it a lot a decade or more back. But > now I have something for which I think OCaml is > the perfect tool. > > It does involve relying on a few crypto primitives, > though, and I see on ocaml.org  that there are now > a good number of crypto packages on offer. > > In my case, I just need a decent hash, access to AES > both as a pure cipher and with the usual modes, and > subsequently decent elliptic curve signature and key > exchange. > > Are there packages that provides access to decent > implementations of these things, and are currently > well maintained? > > Thanks a lot! > >         Joshua > -- >