On 8 Aug 2020 18:14 -0400, from jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu (Noel Chiappa): >> The question may be 211bsd, but the same type of questions often >> arise for the research unixes as well. Any suggestions about where to >> throw these kinds of vintage unix tech support questions? > > I'd just say TUHS. Your questions would me more on-topic than 1/3 of the posts. FWIW, I agree. It might not be _UNIX history_, but it would definitely be _historical UNIX_. Close enough for me. -- Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael at kjorling.se “Remember when, on the Internet, nobody cared that you were a dog?”