Currently I've only got an older laptop at home still running Windows 10 Pro. Mostly I use a company provided HP ProBook 440 G7 with Windows 11 Pro. I installed WSL2 to run Ubuntu 20.04 if only because I wanted to mount UFS ISO images 😊 Still employed I have access to lots of UNIX servers, SCO UNIX 3.2V4.2 on Intel based servers, Tru64 on AlphaServers, HP-UX 11.23/11.31 on Itanium servers. There's an rx-server rx2660 I can call my own but even in a testroom I can hear it. Reluctant to take home. My electricity bill would also explode I think. Cheers, uncle rubl -- The more I learn the better I understand I know nothing.