On 13 December 2020 08:49, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Ah, it's possible that some search engine caching I put in there is > misbehaving. What are the types and labels of your two accounts? I am not sure I understand what you mean by types and labels. > And after you've tried searching both, what is the value of > `gnus-search-engine-instance-alist'? It's possible that they are > shadowing each other in that alist. After search both accounts, the value is (("nnmaildir:yoctocell" . #) ("nnmaildir:public" . #)) -- yoctocell PGP fingerprint: 9DDD 8877 BC0C A9CE 5D8F 9ED6 0F9A 432E 305F DAFF