On 11/08/20 07:16 AM, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote: > On Sat, Nov 07 2020, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > >>> Hmmm, are nested topics supported? That is, if i search on a topic that >>> contains subtopics, is the search including groups inside those >>> subtopics? >> >> That's it! Nested topics are not supported. I'll put this on the list >> and get it fixed in the next couple days. > > Excellent. Count on me to give it a test drive! Okay here goes -- the attached patch should make topic searching work as expected. Would you give it a try?