On Tue, Dec 22 2020, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Well this is frustrating. I've pushed the partial change that fixes > switching between servers, but am still stumped as to why searching two > servers doesn't work -- it's the same code. I'll need to find a moment > to set up a couple fake maildir installations locally and index them, > and hopefully reproduce. In the meantime, these changes should get you > mostly back in business. Thanks for taking the time to work on this! -- yoctocell PGP fingerprint: 9DDD 8877 BC0C A9CE 5D8F 9ED6 0F9A 432E 305F DAFF