From: Steinar Bang <sb@dod.no>
To: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Displaying stuff from spamassassin headers in the summary buffer?
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 07:12:34 +0100	[thread overview]

> On Jan 28 2024, Steinar Bang wrote:
>> Right now I have to do C-u g to see these headers in the raw message.

> t runs the command gnus-summary-toggle-header (found in
> gnus-summary-mode-map), which is an interactive byte-compiled Lisp
> function in ‘gnus-sum.el’.

> It is bound to t and W t.

When you say this, I think I actually knew this and had forgotten
it... I wonder of how I landed on 'C-u g'?

Maybe I was told the previous time I asked this quesetion? (I miss
gmane's xapien search from 'G G'...)

But anyway: what I really-really-want is to have spam-tagged articles be
flagged, highlighted some way in the summary buffer by the spam score.

I think the concensus the last time I was "no" since the spamassassin
headers weren't in the set cached for use in the summary buffer, so the
entire article must be loaded and parsed.

But things may have changed...?

Thanks!

- Steinar