Adam Sjøgren writes: > Adam writes: > >> Thomas writes: >> >>> the attached patch applied to the patched file fixes this for me. >> >> That makes search work for me as well. > > In case Thomas' email doesn't reach the mailing list, here is the > combined diff I ended up with: Thanks to you both! That happened to slip by the test cases I was using, and that's why we get extra testers! I've attached a new version of the patch with your change applied; I'll give it a few days in case anyone else wants to test it, then push. Thanks, Eric