Hi Chuck! That's good news. Question for Karl - could you forward me your latest email that you sent me about the third.js, here at fastmail? I want to help with this but carhart.net is down and I need to review your message in order to know what to do. I have a suggested push which I'm sending to you in the form of an attached startwindow.js. It's just one line. I'd like to add the .withCredentials property to xhr. I found that if it's included, more xhr will succeed that fails otherwise. Predominantly , or maybe solely, when jquery is involved, which is a lot. jquery makes decisions about what the browser supports based on testing for the presence of things, and one of these is withCredentials. If you have worked on startwindow since I grabbed a copy, I doubt it will conflict because my change is only in xhr. Thank you for your forbearance, things are a little chaotic. Once I can reread those instructions I would like to help put together a third.js soon, like maybe tomorrow evening. Kevin