Dear all, I just finished uploading the recordings of last week's workshop Geometry in Modal HoTT to youtube . I'm afraid the audio is not good, but with enough volume it should be possible to understand everything. You can get an overview of the talks on the abstracts-page: http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/fwellen/abstracts.html All the best, Felix -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.