Thank you ppk for the reference. My main suspicion that HoTT may be useful in Quantum Computing is the idea of the topological quantum computer, although, it is just a suspicion, not a claim: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_quantum_computer Kind Regards, José M. El vie., 14 dic. 2018 a las 2:11, Piyush P Kurur () escribió: > On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 11:06:37PM -0500, José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero > wrote: > > Hello, > > I am interested in the formal verification of theorems related to > Quantum > > Computations. I have two possibilities in order to do my formalizations: > > either I can use simple type theory (Isabelle/HOL) or I can use UniMath > > (Coq). Does the homotopy type theory has some advantage over the simple > > type theory in this field? > > > What probably would be interesting is the linear variant of the type > theory (whether it is Hott or the standard type theory a la Coq). > > https://arxiv.org/pdf/1210.0613.pdf > > I have not really followed this line of research and hence have > nothing intelligent to contribute but if you find something > interesting or you already have some project going on, please do let > me know. > > Regards, > > ppk > > > > > Kind Regards, > > José M. > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.