Dear all, I’m happy to announce that we’re recruiting for PhD students in HoTT (besides other topics) at Stockholm University, starting September 2021. Note that the deadline for applications is next Friday, 23 April — sorry I missed advertising it here sooner. Full details and application are through https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs/phd-student-positions-1.507588?rmpage=job&rmjob=14472&rmlang=UK Please let me know if you have any questions about the position! And (for advisors) please pass this on to any interested masters-level students. Answers to a few common questions: - PhD positions in Sweden are fully funded, with a livable salary. - The position includes up to 20% teaching. - Swedish speaking isn’t required, either formally or practically (though learning it during the PhD is encouraged) — all higher-level teaching is done in English, and most administrative business (including all necessities) can be. Best wishes, –Peter. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/CAAkwb-%3DQCO9fw1BVjTtyihBphuoOaNbuviygm%2BaCMg8K5bTfjA%40mail.gmail.com.