I’ve been asked to pass along this job announcement for a friend. It’s a great opportunity to join a research community that I really admire in a beautiful part of the world. Please apply! Details below, Emily -- Greetings all, The Centre of Australian Category Theory at Macquarie University is advertising a 2-year postdoc in relation to a project entitled “Working synthetically in higher categorical structures”. It would be particularly suitable for people who work in higher categories, 2-categories, or homotopy type theory. Further information is available here http://jobs.mq.edu.au/cw/en/job/505375/postdoctoral-research-fellow-in-category-theory or feel free to get in touch with Richard Garner, Ross Street, Dominic Verity, or me. Regards, Steve Lack. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.