Dear all, The School of Mathematics of the University of Leeds is inviting applications for a fixed-term Research Fellowship in Pure Mathematics, to work on Homotopy Type Theory within the Leeds Logic group. Please see https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=MAPMA1114 for details. Deadline for applications is Tuesday 27 August 2019. This is a fixed-term position until 31st August 2020, with a possibility of an extension up to 12 months in total (subject to approval of the funding body). Please feel free to email me if you have any queries. With best regards, Nicola PS I note that the “Candidate Brief” linked from the web page above indicates an incorrect deadline for applications. Please ignore that. == Dr Nicola Gambino Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics School of Mathematics, University of Leeds http://www1.maths.leeds.ac.uk/~pmtng/ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/EDF2E4A3-0E02-4A45-9F0A-01695C93D884%40leeds.ac.uk.