Here are the slides: https://www.uwo.ca/math/faculty/kapulkin/seminars/hottestfiles/Brunerie-2018-11-08-HoTTEST.pdf and here is the talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEUvWyd1mTk On Thursday, 8 November 2018 18:06:21 UTC, Ali Caglayan wrote: > > Hi, > > So after the HoTTEST seminar talk by Guillaume, it came to my attention > and many others that it could be possible to write tactics proving many of > these "holes" as they were put. Mortberg said some more on this. > > Let's have a discussion about this problem here. I think it would be > possible for the community to solve this problem. > > Guillaume's slides should be available later and the talk will be on > YouTube for those who missed it. At the time of writing this Email, which > is straight after the talk, they are not up. > > Thanks, > > Ali Caglayan > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheory+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.