On Fri, Sep 04, 2020 at 11:41:54PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote: > When I saw your report, I thought this code all ran with signals > blocked, and actually had to check to see that this isn't the case. In that case, making an exception for EINTR would be even weirder. > The code hsould be fixed, and EINTR handling should probably be left > in-place, just without the wrong pointer-advance logic. > See attached. Untested, obviously, since I lack a Super-H processor and an NFS server, and even then the test case would be quite fiddly, but I see nothing obviously wrong with it. Ciao, Markus