Hello, As a feature, I suggest that musl supports the __STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__ feature test macro specified in the ISO/IEC Dynamic Allocations TR. I've attached a patch to accomplish this and which makes minimal changes to the headers to get musl's support comparable to glibc's. I was not able to get my hands on the official publication, so I only referred to the latest draft, which is available here: http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1388.pdf I'm not subscribed, so please CC me on replies.