On Fri, Sep 4, 2020, at 1:48 AM, Stefan O'Rear wrote: > FAIL src/api/main.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/fcntl-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/fcntl.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/ipc_msg-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/ipc_msg.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/ipc_sem-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/ipc_sem.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/ipc_shm-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/ipc_shm.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/strptime-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/functional/strptime.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/math/fma.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/math/fmaf.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/math/powf.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/regression/malloc-brk-fail-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/regression/malloc-brk-fail.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/regression/pthread_atfork-errno-clobber-static.exe [status 1] > FAIL src/regression/pthread_atfork-errno-clobber.exe [status 1] > > The fcntl and sysvipc errors do not correspond to any error in x86_64 > and potentially require investigation, although they could be kernel > configuration issues. x86_64 has a different but overlapping set of > math errors; qemu is known to not give bit-exact results for RISC-V > floating point. The malloc, pthread, and src/api/main.exe failures > match failures on x86_64. Attached patch reaches test failure parity between riscv32 and riscv64 and will be included in v3. * gdb HEAD wants ELF_NFPREG, so I set it in bits/user.h to the value gdb needs. (glibc does #define ELF_NFPREG NFPREG and expects gdb to define NFPREG. I don't get this.) * Restore accidentally removed errno setting in waitpid, fixes a gdb assertion failure. * Zero IPC_64 because the kernel only recognizes one set of IPC commands. * Copy the IPC_TIME64 bits from arch/arm/bits to trigger the musl code for fixing time64 IPC_STAT results. I'm not super happy with this, maybe there should be a new mechanism in musl for fixing IPC_STAT for unconditionally-time64 architectures. * riscv32 _does_ provide both F_GETLK and F_GETLK32; make sure we use the right one. -s