Hello! I recently had some C code which works normally with glibc but seg faults sometimes with musl. I managed to reproduce the seg fault via musl-gcc and Alpine Linux and document it here [1]. Seems to be some kind of race condition, so hopefully you guys also get a seg fault when you follow my reproduction steps. Hope this helps and looking forward to any feedback or helping further if possible, Simon P.S. musl newbie question: Why does my binary built on Alpine Linux report a .so being loaded by ldd, but on Ubuntu the same binary is reported as being static? Also, detail that here [1] too. [1] https://gist.github.com/simonhf/6d8097f4d6caa572cc42354f494b20ef