Hey, The early design notes for musl mention linking with Bsymbolic, which seemed reasonable. I don't see that in the current Makefile, or the equivalent protected visibility. This seems to suggest that LD_PRELOAD can override calls to libc from within libc. That seems dubious. Is there a use case for this? Or is it avoided by the control flow in the loader itself? I'm thinking of building the musl loader/libc elf with protected visibility on the exported symbols and wondered whether I'm missing something. Thanks, Jon