Hello musl, I find myself implementing printf on a GPU without much compiler support. That's broadly working, if a bit macro + inline function themed. The intent is to eventually have all of musl running on the asic but that's a long game. Does anyone have a reference, or know offhand, what one is supposed to do for libc implementation code that lives in a header file? So far I have static inline on implementation functions and am putting __leading __underscores on function and variable names. Thanks! Jon