Hello, I am trying to build musl with clang for risc-v. Following is my configuration input: ARCH=riscv \ CROSS_COMPILE=riscv64-unknown-linux-gnu- \ CFLAGS="-v --gcc-toolchain=/opt/riscv64 --sysroot=/opt/riscv64/sysroot/" \ CC=../../llvm-project/install/bin/clang \ ./configure --prefix=/home/u/ws/test-musl/install --exec-prefix=/home/u/ws/test-musl/install --disable-shared "../../llvm-project/install/bin/clang" is what my clang locates, it is 10.0.1 and built by me from source, it's configured for RISC-V and I have used it to built execuation and it works well. "/opt/riscv64" is the path where my gnu toolchain locates. After configraton, I run make and it makes llvm/clang oops when compile "src/complex/catan.c". > clang-10: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation) It looks like an issue from llvm, but before I submit this issue to llvm, I just want to double check here if my configration is ok for building musl with clang and target for risc-v. Thanks in adv. Best Regards Wang Chen