Note the first three lines are the 3 git archives to clone into the current directory. (llvm, linux, and qualcomm's musl-hexagon fork) Loosely based on the https://github.com/qemu/qemu/blob/master/tests/docker/dockerfiles/debian-hexagon-cross.docker.d/build-toolchain.sh with a _LOT_ of simplification. Yes, it can still be slimmed down further, working on it ala https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2021-07/msg04610.html I built a toybox binary which qemu-hexagon could run, and I built a comet_defconfig vlinux which... doesn't seem to have a qemu-system-hexagon board emulation yet? Hmmm... Their musl hexagon branch is a couple dozen patches on top of a commit from January of this year. Should rebase reasonnably to current without too much effort. Rob P.S. This chip is in every Android phone/tablet with a qualcomm chipset. Linux was ported to it in 2010, which I know about because I worked on it (http://landley.net/notes-2012.html#24-02-2012) but despite the hardware's ubiquity it hasn't been particularly hobbyist accessible before now, but with support finally going into QEMU...