sam-fans - fans of the sam editor
From: James Matthew Farrow <matty@psrg.cs.usyd.edu.au>
To: bengt@softwell.se (Bengt Kleberg)
Cc: sam-fans@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu, schwartz@finch.cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: 9term bug
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:47:24 -0500	[thread overview]

> > I don't recall if this has been reported or not, but libtext from fails
>
> I recompiled 9term (and libtext) to correct this bug (that had
> never bitten me IFAIK).  During recompile I noticed something I had
> forgotten since last time (ages ago, since 9term is stable enough
> not to warrant updates every month). When compiling under linux
> there are some #defines, but no makefile. Has anybody produced an
> official one? I could submit mine, but I get warnings...

I have a whole pile of bits and pieces that I've started looking
at pulling together now that I've been officially released from the
bondage of my Ph.D.

Things are going slowly (I still feel guilty working on things I
enjoy ;-) but getting there.  If you want to send me stuff I'll look
at putting out a new version with some of the patches I've been given
over the last while.

					Matty.
--
James Matthew Farrow                    | "For in that moment I beheld the ruin
matty@cs.usyd.edu.au                    | of my existence.  My world fell dark