Am 27.11.19 um 21:33 schrieb J. Lewis Muir: > On 11/25, J. Lewis Muir wrote: >> Is runit hosted in a public source code repo? If so, where? >> >> Are patches to fix runit compiler warnings on RHEL 7 welcome? > > I have patches now. Is there a public source code repo I can contribute > against? Or would it be helpful to just send the patches to the list? Hi Lewis it's cool to see you are interested in runit. May I ask whether you are using it for controls / EPICS? AFAIK there is no public repository for runit. You may want to ping Gerrit Pape personally to get his attention. His last message to the list is from march this year where he said he was "looking forward to do a maintenance release of runit eventually and [...] collecting patches". Cheers Ben