On 3/20/20 10:40 AM, Jon Steinhart wrote: > RPN is much easier when thinking on the fly; algabraic is much easier > when copying equations off of a page. Would you humor me with an example of what you mean by "thinking on the fly"? Either I'm not understanding you or we think differently. I think I understand the algabraic copying. > I think that this mainly comes from not having to worry about > parentheses with RPN. Moving things around on the stack when having > to rearrange is easier than having to move things in and out of > registers. I'm not following. With my limited understanding of RPN, I would not currently dare alter the stack. Perhaps that's part of why I find RPN to be more of a computational burden in needing to rearrange the equation to align with stack order. -- Grant. . . . unix || die