On Tuesday, 7 May 2019 at 10:04:41 -0700, Anthony Martin wrote: > arnold@skeeve.com once said: >> Can you clue in those of us who are less mathematically (or whatever) >> inclined? > > You are not expected to understand this [t-shirt]. I found that particularly clever. It's not Greek, as far as I can tell, but who cares? You are not expected to understand it. Of course, the real clue was the code (Sixth Edition /usr/sys/ken/slp.c, lines 325 and on). Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA