On Friday, 7 February 2020 at 15:31:28 +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote: > On Thu, 6 Feb 2020, Steve Nickolas wrote: > >> Works fine on my end. (It's supposed to end in "20Segmentation fault >> (core dumped)", right?) Funny, I didn't get Steve's message. Clearly the obvious check is $ echo $? But over the years I've been surprised how many people have been fooled. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA