On Sunday, 9 February 2020 at 10:48:54 +1000, Warren Toomey wrote: > All, I've also set this up to try out for the video chats: > https://meet.tuhs.org/COFF > Password to join is "unix" at the moment. > I just want to test it to confirm that it works; I'll be heading > out the door to go to the shops soon. Just tried it out. On FreeBSD I get a blank grey screen. I could only get something more on a Microsoft box, not quite what I'd want to do. Is there some trick? Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA