On Monday, 10 February 2020 at 16:35:44 +1300, Wesley Parish wrote: > Thanks, Bakul. I'm just now installing jitsi on one of my Linux boxen. > > Speaking of FreeBSD and MacOS, I'm sure the source code at > https://download.jitsi.org/jitsi/src/ will compile on FreeBSD with a > simple ./configure and make. Thanks for that. I was wondering where the sources had gone. I've now updated the port net-im/jitsi, so you should be able to build directly from there, or install the package once it has been built (a few days, I think). Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA