On Friday, 13 March 2020 at 19:13:53 -0700, Greg A. Woods wrote: > At Fri, 13 Mar 2020 11:36:47 +1100, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote: >> Yes, currently only FreeBSD has it. > > Because of course NetBSD has chosen a different option letter: 'M' Oh. Somehow I missed that. Damn. > Unfortunately on NetBSD and FreeBSD the appearance of commas (or > whatever is appropriate) depends on the locale being correctly > configured, and this is not always so easy to do! Agreed. I've been meaning to default to , if the locale doesn't specify a delimiter, but haven't got round to it. Give me a problem report (https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/) and I'll fix it. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA