On Wednesday, 5 May 2021 at 15:02:53 -0400, Clem Cole wrote: > The only thing I would add is to find yourself a copy of Lion's book: > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lions%27_Commentary_on_UNIX_6th_Edition,_with_Source_Code > > You can get a nicely bound version inexpensively from Amazon, > although there are PDFs in the wild too. It's available at http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/Lions/ This version dates back to 1994 and is based on wkt's original publication in 1991. It contains scan errors, but should be intelligible. Greg -- Sent from my desktop computer. Finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key. See complete headers for address and phone numbers. This message is digitally signed. If your Microsoft mail program reports problems, please read http://lemis.com/broken-MUA.php