On 5/30/19 7:49 AM, David wrote: > So, anyone ever use this feature? Yes. I have been on both sides of disk / file system quota, occasionally at the same time. I remember them being applied when I was in school. I applied them to mail servers I administered (50 MB quota). I think I even used a combination of soft (50 MB) and hard (100 MB) quotas. I really liked the soft/hard pair because someone could go over their quota for up to 7 days (?) until they hit the hard quota. This gave some buffer for busy weekends and vacation time. I also applied a quota to myself (and the other admins) specifically so that we couldn't accidentally fill the file system and DoS our users. I think I gave us a 1 or 2 GB quota. I do remember raising it once or twice for specific things. It did save our collected back sides multiple times too. -- Grant. . . . unix || die