All, a while back Tom Lyon sent me the following e-mail and I'd been sitting on my hands, but I've finally placed these two theses in the Unix Archive at https://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Documentation/Theses/ Thanks Tom! Cheers, Warren -------- Forwarded Message -------- Hi, Warren - as you may know, Bill Shannon and Sam Leffler ported UNIX to the Harris /6 minicomputer at Case Western. Bill passed away this summer - you may have seen his epic farewell message. Anyways, that prompted me to get the CWRU librarians to scan copies of Shannon's and Leffler's theses where they describe the work.  It took a while due to Covid, but I have them now (attached). There is a copyright disclaimer at the end of each, but it allows for research purposes, which is all that I can imagine this being used for. Please give them a home in the archives, and announce as you please. - Tom